Sunday 21 September 2008

Corrupted Wishes

Corrupted Wishes [ Cbox Game ]

hey there friends..i've a very interesting games just for fun..i got this from my friend Evange M from www.anime-ds.com forum..its a forum game actually..but i just wanna share this game here to just by using Cbox ehe..

Instructions :
A person makes a wish and the other person who posts after corrupts that persons wish and leaves his too and so on...

Here's an example:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User1 - I wish I had 1.000.000 euro

User2 - Wish granted, only that the money are from monopoli
I wish I had a car.

User3 - Wish granted, but it doesn't have wheels.
I wish...................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules ~
No stupid,foolish wishes and no arguing.

okay i'll start first at the Cbox :P

post this game to your blog too so that i can corrupt your wishes too hehe

No comments: